YITH WOOCOMMERCE CUSTOMIZE MY ACCOUNT PAGE
What the plugin doesYou will be able to customize My Account page by inserting the information you need.
How I can benefit from it:
- You will fully manage the information to show to your customers on My Account page
- You will be able to create tailored promotions and show them to users on the most viewed area, encouraging them to place a new order
- You will be able to show information depending on user roles and manage it into sections and menus to make the My Account dashboard even more usable.
Increase immediately the satisfaction of your users sorting wisely all important information
It is well known: a usable site is a site that allows users to navigate and interact easily and quickly. Nevertheless, our users find the navigation of our site uncomfortable and frustrating, managing all those infinite menus to find important information like their wishlists, important guides, or even invoices and downloadable files.
The most obvious thing to do should be sorting the most important information on a page for the users, in order to offer an improved experience. It’s just a shame that this is not possible with any shop.
The best place is indeed the My Account page of WooCommerce. Get the full control on what your users can see or download, and encourage them to complete the next purchase with tailored information.
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page lets you control perfectly the WooCommerce My Account page. You will be free to add and manage the most suitable information, sorting them with tabs or menus. Adding and removing sections will be a child’s play.
- 2 styles: sidebar or tab
- Customize the color scheme
- Users can change their avatar with a custom image
- Add Google reCaptcha (v2) to register form in my account New
- Add an email address verification to finish creating the account New
- Block specific email domains so they cannot create an account New
- Sort freely the available endpoints of “My Account” page
- Edit the following information for any endpoint:
- name (showed in the URL)
- label (showed in the general list of the endpoints)
- content of the section
- Edit or delete standard endpoints of WooCommerce
- Create all the endpoints you want
- Possibility to create groups of endpoints
- Sort group subitems with drag and drop
- Show the endpoint only to specific user roles in the site
- Deactivate temporarily one endpoint
- Compatible with Polylang plugin
- Compatible with Elementor 2.2.4
- Compatible with WSDesk – WordPress Helpdesk Plugin New
- Add custom links to My Account page
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.